This is a collection of my favorite posts that have been gathered over the last year. They were the ones I thought were worth keeping. They cover the board from friends and family, to my Lord and savior. And... if your lucky, you might find a laugh or two somewhere in between.

I sure enjoyed writing these and I really hope you enjoy them as well. Thank you for reading.

9.10.2008

Steamy

I’ve been tating this beautiful girl for almost a month now. Its been pretty amazing. We usually text each other ten to twenty times throughout the day and we talk about all sorts of things. life. food. family. food. ice cream. Dr. Pepper. Everything that matters. I’d say for the last month its been your average, solid, tating relationship.

But here lately I’ve been a little worried. Its been moving faster than most tating relationships normally move. Its been getting very textual and I’m not quite sure how I feel about it.

Today we went on our first tate.

Now, I know this was a big step, and I know it is a big deal. That’s why I was so nervous about it. Normally, I don’t like to text and tell but I know you guys are dying to hear all the juicy details, so I will disclose what I can.

I believe that the guy always makes the first move so I did.
“I said what are you eating?”
she replied to my text saying, “ice cream.”

I was excited. This was a good sign.

Then on top of that, she reciprocated. She liked my first move, and was ready to take it further.

“What are you eating?”

That’s when it started getting steamy.

I told her that I was eating some mashed potatoes and gravy, AND chicken nuggets. So we kept going...

I said, “What kind of ice cream?”
and she said, “Strawberry”
and I said, “I bet that’s delicious.”
and she said, “You bet it is”

Forgive my frozen desert pun, but it just snow balled from there. I wish I could say more but I try to keep this blog G-rated for the youngin’s. I will say this though:

It may or may not have ended with me getting some ice cream...

chocolate soft serve...

...in a cone.

I know we’re crazy, but you know what they say about tating...

Its like dating but way more textual.

And that’s as steamy as mashed potatoes from the cafeteria.

mMm...steamy


Helpful Definitions:

Tate- (n.) texting someone from a distance while participating in a similar activity. i.e. eating, walking, flying

Tate and tell- (v.) telling others about your juicy tating relationship

Tating- (v.) Like dating but more textual, also steamier than mashed potatoes.

Textual- (adj.) Outrageously large quantities of texts normally provoking laughter, joy, pleasure. Sometimes piling up in piles of three or four texts at a time. Sometimes borderline offensive and always sarcastic.