This is a collection of my favorite posts that have been gathered over the last year. They were the ones I thought were worth keeping. They cover the board from friends and family, to my Lord and savior. And... if your lucky, you might find a laugh or two somewhere in between.

I sure enjoyed writing these and I really hope you enjoy them as well. Thank you for reading.

9.18.2008

Rumble Humble

There is this guy at SBU that I have really come to dislike. He hasn’t really done much to me in the way of offending me other than that he is a moron. His arrogant stupidity is almost offensive. Almost offensive enough for me and go teach him a lesson in humility. A lesson using primarily my fists.

Today I walked out of a room to see him standing there... alone... in the hallway. I was already angered by him from an earlier offense within minutes ago. He was standing there... with his stupid self...asking for it...

For the first time in my life, I wanted to go beat some guy up that I didn’t even know.

I almost dropped my books to go improve his humility (and his face), until I realized one of the books I was holding was my Bible.

Wouldn’t that have been ironic?

Drop my faith for a second...

To beat some jerk up.

I suppose I could use a lesson in humility.

Maybe I should stop carrying that book everywhere and start reading it.